The Adventures in Diving program offers both the Adventure Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver certifications. If you complete any three adventure dives, you can earn your PADI Adventure Diver certification. If you complete your Deep Adventure Dive, Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive and three Adventure Dives for a total of five, you can earn your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
Why Advanced Open Water Diver?
After your five dives, you will have more experience, and feel a lot more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you would have a better understanding of the underwater world.
What do I need to start?
PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
Minimum age: 12
What will I do?
This certification includes five Adventure Dives, 2 core dives (Deep dive and Under water navigation) and the final 3 can be selected from the following list:
• Boat Diver
• Night Diver
• Wreck Diver
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Search and Recovery
• Underwater Naturalist
• AWARE Fish Identification• Underwater Photographer
• Enriched Air (Nitrox) – Additional fees will apply
And many more email us to find out what more is available…
How long will it take?
2 – 3 Days
What will I need?
• Adventures in Diving manual (not included in your course price)
• Buy a hard copy Crew pack – € 79 – This is the ultimate pack which includes a physical copy of all of the course materials, Surface marker buoy, audio signal device, decals, PADI certification costs.
• Buy E-Learning – € 79 – This is a total inclusive online theory which can be completed from the comfort of you’re home on tablets or desktop computers. when purchased we will send you the link and code which is unique to you’re PADI Adventures or Advanced open water diving experience and this can be completed prior to your arrival saving you some holiday time 🙂
• Logbook (you should have one from you’re Open water course, If not we can provide one for you for €10)
• Medical Statement
• Dive Insurance (If you don’t have we can provide daily insurance for €10)
Where can I go from here?
PADI Advanced Open Water Divers at least 15 years of age can enrol in PADI Wreck or Deep Diver Speciality courses and continue on to the PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver course.
PADI Adventure Dives can also credit towards the corresponding PADI Speciality Diver certifications.
Adventures in Diving € 195 plus Crew pack € 79 – total € 274
Advanced Open Water € 295 plus Crew pack € 79 – total € 374